3D Flower Preservation
Terms and Conditions
- It is a normal process for your flowers, when preserved, to change colour and take on a matt appearance. There may be only a slight colour change to some of your flowers, whereas others, such as red roses will deepen to a rich claret colour, and white flowers become a creamy colour. We can, with your approval, colour-enhance certain flowers, to resemble the colour of your original flowers, but we cannot guarantee that the flowers will maintain their original colour. Please ensure you understand and are aware of the changes to your flowers, before we begin the preservation process. The form and shape of your flowers will remain the same as the moment they were delivered to us.
- 3D flower Preservation will always strive to preserve your flowers to our highest standard. However, we cannot take any responsibility for poor results due to age and poor condition of your flowers, when delivered to us. We will try to repair any wilted or bruised flowers, but if they are beyond repair, we will replace odd flowers, free of charge. You can expect your preserved keepsake to last for many years, but dependent on the colour of your flowers they may mellow slightly over the coming years. Light and other factors such as heat and humidity can cause damage to your flowers, all of which we cannot be held responsible for.
- When we receive your bouquet, we photograph it from all angles before we carefully dismantle it. Our floral artists will endeavour to reproduce your original bouquet, but we reserve the right for a degree of artistic interpretation in the creation of your display.
- It is the customers’ responsibility to ensure their flowers reach us in their best condition. We will give full packaging instructions to you at the time of booking. We will arrange for our couriers to collect your flowers (you must ensure the correct flowers are left for collection), at a pre- agreed collection point. Your flowers are to be sent correctly packaged and labelled. We cannot take responsibility for any damage or loss to your flowers by any third party, in transit, by you, or due to bad packaging.
- A deposit of £100 is required to secure your order
- Our prices are all inclusive, there will not be any reduction in the price if any of the included services are not used.
- We will not dispatch any preserved flowers that are not framed.
- No order will be dispatched until all monies due clear the bank.
- Any returned cheques will incur a £25 charge to cover costs.
- If you cancel your order, it must be in writing 14 days before collection date.
- Our liability is limited to 100% of flower cost paid (less handling), restricted to the flowers only and not the case or frame, upon authorised return.
- Deposits are non-refundable once we have instructed a courier service to collect your flowers, or once we have commenced any work on your flowers.
- If we have already collected your flowers and you decide to cancel, your flowers will not be returned to you and you will be responsible for the courier fee.
- The normal turnaround of our preserved wedding bouquets is 50 weeks, but we reserve the right to extend the completion date.
- If for some reason your choice of frame is unavailable or discontinued, we reserve the right to replace it with a similar coloured product. Frame colours may vary from different batches.
- Preserved keepsakes are very fragile when completed, and we ensure they leave our premises in perfect condition. We will follow the correct procedures to ensure your picture is properly protected and packaged, but we cannot be responsible for any items or particles that become loose or for any breakages or damage incurred whilst your picture is in transit back to you by a third party.
- We strongly recommend that you collect your keepsakes from us in person.
- We cannot be held responsible for failure of couriers in delivery (or non-delivery) of goods in transit.
- In the unlikely event you are not satisfied with your keepsake; we will endeavour to resolve any problems, to the best of our ability, if reported within 48 hours of delivery.
- We cannot be responsible or held liable for damage to your flowers due to acts of God.
If you have any concerns regarding our Terms and conditions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
To Book or Contact 3D Flower Preservation: Tel. 01524 426860 / Mobile. 07815 483232